Hello & Welcome!
I'm Niamh 🙂
This is a tricky name to read for anyone not familiar with the Irish language! It's pronounced "Neeve"
I’m an energy healer, intuitive guide and channel that works with thoughtful, empathic and visionary women who want to create big change, healing and beauty in the world, but need help in seeing and believing in who they truly are and finding support along their path.
I want this healing work to be the seed of you finding who you truly are...and then offering that to the world.
I believe the world is deeply craving and desperately in need of a new type of leader – however private or public a role you play.
It is time for us to be guided by wise, sensitive women.
But for this to happen, we need wise women like you to reclaim all the traits in yourself that were pushed to the sidelines in our culture over many thousands of years.
You may think that your problems are your own alone, but really, they’re universal. And every challenge you encounter is an opportunity to heal all the conditioning and wounds that are holding you back in shame, fear or self-doubt.
My experience has shown me that the parts of you that you think are your weaknesses are probably the clues to what you are here to offer the world. And the greatest challenges you have experienced can show you the truth of who you are…if you let them.
For those of you who love these things (like me!), I’m an INFP, Enneagram Type 4 and am a Libra Sun (conjunct Pluto), a Gemini Moon and Capricorn Rising. I’m also a HSP and Empath. In Human Design I’m a 6/3 Manifesting Generator with LAX Healing.
This all adds up to my being a healer…and someone who likes to get to the bottom of things…to gently help you understand what’s at the root of your challenges, but also show you the highest, most wonderful version of yourself and hold space for you to grow into it.
It also means I spend a lot of my time visioning a new way of living and work for us all. One that values our bodies, our truth, our need for true connection and also values our planet.
And one that honours the Feminine and women and elevates our contribution.
Deep transformation is possible for us all. A new direction for you is available. But it doesn’t come from escaping who you are – rather it requires we get to know yourself really well, have compassion and forgiveness for our human messiness and source our life’s path from our own soul purpose and blueprint.
What is your life trying to teach you right now? What is the real soul truth of who you are?
My sessions concentrate on helping you find the thread of meaning and truth at the heart of everything you've been experiencing in your life...and help you weave a story that allows you to step into your power, self-compassion and life purpose.
Interviews with Me
Watch/listen to my conversation with Dee Duffy on the Journeying podcast. I talk about my own journey and also about how I work.
This is a lovely conversation with Kate Tremills from Venus Lessons about Feminine Leadership, claiming our gifts and understanding the wisodm of archetpyes and cycles
Aligning your life, work and business with the seasons and cycles of life, so that it all feels easier and more in flow. My conversation with Lynda James of Valo Financial
I am qualified in those areas of complementary therapy I found of great benefit in my own journey:
- Reiki & Seichem Master Therapist & Teacher
- Rahanni Healing Practitioner
- Advanced Soul Centre Practitioner
- Irish Institution of Nutrition & Health, BTEC Diploma in Nutrition and Health Coaching
- Qualified meditation teacher through two years of study with Dru Ireland
- Yoga Nidra facilitator through study with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- I am certified to Level 2 as a Bach Flower Remedies Practitioner
- Human Design Reader, Level 2 through My Human Design
- Certificate in Jungian Studies from the Jung Centre, Dublin
- Certified Cacao Facilitator
- Life experience: sometimes there is nothing better than personal life experience to teach you true wisdom! I've learned to navigate through illness, anxiety, life crises and come out the other side a wiser and more compassionate person - with a great desire to help others who are struggling through their own difficulties.