Sometimes our lives get completely rearranged.
And we’re not always prepared…
Are you facing into a big change or challenge in your life?
- Perhaps you’ve taken on something new: motherhood, career change or house move
- Or maybe you’ve had to say goodbye: to a loved one, a relationship, a phase of your life
- You could be at an earlier stage? You’re feeling a call to change up some area of your life, but you’re besieged by self-doubt & worry
- Or it’s years after a life-changing experience and you’re still struggling to adjust
You Don't Have to Do This Alone
Life is full of transitions. We may choose them, or they might be forced upon us. But they’re always times when we move from what is comfortable and familiar into a whole new uncertain stage in our lives.
With no roadmap for how on earth we navigate this new territory!
Change can feel really overwhelming when we don’t have the right support.
Right now you might be feeling lost, alone and, probably, a little scared. You may have physical pain and illness. You might not understand why your life has taken on this new direction…or who you are now that so much is new.
You may feel that no one really understands what you’re going through.
Old pain from the past has come back for attention…and the voices in your head are constantly telling you why you’re not enough.
The things that worked for you before are not working for you now.
I know – I’ve been there too…and more than once!
But there are ways of making it easier…much easier.
With every struggle in our lives, there’s a real opportunity to get to know ourselves more. To heal pain we maybe didn’t even realise we were carrying. To become a bigger, more truer version of ourselves. And feel calmer, happier and more content in the long-run.
You really can take your struggles…and turn them into your medicine.
But you may need support to get there.
That’s Why I’m Here…
What You Can Expect
Would you love…
- Time and space to work through all your feelings and worries in a kind and non-judgemental way?
- Courage to face new challenges in your life and trust that everything is going to be okay?
- To let go of pain and trauma and feel deeply calm, rested and comforted?
- Insightful, intuitive and practical guidance (a roadmap!) for your path ahead?
- Clarity on a confusing situation or a life decision you need to make?
- To understand the greater soul meaning of what you’re going through right now – who are you being guided into becoming?
- To come home to who you are and create a new relationship with yourself that brings you peace and joy?
- To feel radically different over time – clearer, calmer and more confident about moving through this stage in your life and claiming your dreams?
This Is For You If…
- You have experienced a big change in your life and would love to feel calmer and less emotionally overwhelmed.
- You have recently begun (or are longing to begin) a new career path or started your own business. But you need to conquer your fears and confusion to really manifest what you want.
- You are feeling worn out, low on energy and overwhelmed in one or all areas of your life. You long to feel back to yourself again.
- You’ve come to a crossroads in your life and are seeking clarity and guidance on what path to now take.
- You know you need to care for yourself on a deeper level in order to manifest the things in your life you really desire.
- You have a feeling you’d enjoy a nurturing therapy that deeply soothes and nourishes you at all levels: body, mind and spirit.
How It Works…
- I use reiki energy healing to restore and calm you and connect you back to who you are, returning you to balance, health and happiness.
- During our private one-to-one sessions, you will have the chance to speak freely in a caring and totally non-judgemental environment about what is happening for you in your life.
- Everything we do revolves around where you are at in your life right now and is personally tailored to meet your needs.
- Through reiki and seichem, I rebalance your energy and lift off heavy emotions so you feel calmer, lighter and stronger.
- I am also an intuitive channel and am able to tap into your energy during the session and feed back to you your deeper soul guidance for this stage in your life. I receive guidance from your own higher self, your angels and guides.
- This might include practical information on how you can heal or move through any issues, what is at the root of your pain or struggles and what soul lessons your current experiences are trying to teach you.
- What we do will never be too airy-fairy! I believe in making energy healing and spiritual guidance really down-to-earth and practical. These are meant to be tools that are accessible for all of us to bring meaning, healing and purpose to our lives.
- This combination of energy healing and insight guidance has led clients to really move through blocks in their life, make big decisions…or simply just given them permission to be exactly who they are, look after themselves and ask for what they need.
What People Are Saying
The wonderful women I have worked with have had surprising results!
Before I booked my sessions with Niamh I was feeling incredibly stressed, overwhelmed, anxious and not sleeping well at all. I had some major things going on in my family life at the time and I felt this was impacting every aspect of my life and my business.
Niamh has an amazing gift of powerful intuition and hit the nail completely on the head when we were talking about what was going on for me and how I was feeling.
Often when you go to a new therapist, I think it feels difficult at first to explain what’s going on and to let go of the feeling of being judged. I didn’t once feel that with Niamh. I felt really understood, uplifted, calmer and stronger every time I left.
Working with Niamh helped to bring me back to myself and grounded me at a time where I was feeling under a huge amount of pressure.
You will come away feeling lighter, stronger and with a feeling of being held – that really lasts. I cannot recommend Niamh highly enough.
Lost, confused and absolutely exhausted is how I would have described myself before going into Niamh.
My sessions with her were transformative. I feel like they unlocked parts of myself that hadn’t seen the light of day in a long time. I am so much stronger and happier as a direct result.
I think that empowering myself to take this window of time to stop and just be in my own skin, without all the distractions of life, was amazing. I have a hard time setting aside time to meditate as regularly as I would like, but knowing that I would be able to clear my mind and re-set at my reiki sessions became a necessity for me for that 6 month period.
I used to struggle a lot with situations in various areas of my life due to overwhelming emotions. I came to Reiki after a very stressful year and after trying different techniques.
Niamh was recommended by a friend and I can never thank that friend enough for her recommendation.
After a few sessions I felt more grounded and empowered, and as I went along I was able to deal with my emotions instead of having them ruling my daily life. A lot of release and letting go occurred.
I can only recommend Niamh to anybody who is willing and looking to improve their overall wellbeing, no matter what their issues are.
Niamh is one of the most caring, honest and humble practitioners I have met. Most importantly she is able to create and hold that space for you to simply be. It is worth giving it a go as it will definitely start to change your life.Sandra
Book Your Session/sTake a Big Step to Feeling Better
What is Energy Healing?
I use Tera-Mai reiki and seichem as the basis for my energy healing sessions.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
Reiki works holistically by balancing our bodies, minds and spirits. In so doing, it provides the right conditions for particular issues to heal themselves.
It is a complementary therapy and can be successfully used alongside conventional medical treatment. Reiki energy works in harmony with all other forms of healing, including drugs, surgery, psychological care or any other method of alternative care and will improve the results.
Seichem allows me to also channel angelic healing.
A session with me is deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. You will walk away feeling hugely comforted, relaxed and with a new clarity about who you are in the midst of all that’s going on in your life.
Energy healing is non-religious and available to everyone, whatever your beliefs (or lack of beliefs!).
What's Different About My Work?
I am highly intuitive and empathic and able to both read your energy and channel higher guidance. So following our sessions, I can give my clients great insight into the higher meaning of what they are going through right now, soul guidance and information from their spirit guides. This may sound very woo-woo but it’s actually just incredibly helpful and practical tips and support that is usually exactly what you need to hear right now.
This extra clarity and insight is invaluable as it helps you gain a greater understanding of how to care for and heal yourself. I am also frequently able to see what is at the root of illness or challenges you have been going through and give you advice on your next steps.
I also work with Bach flower essences which are a gentle but powerful way to change your energy and emotions quite quickly. Even long-standing problems can be gently transformed quite quickly. During our sessions, I will put together a personalised blend of these essences especially for you. The essence blend will continue the work of the reiki over the weeks in-between or following our 1:1 sessions.
Finally, I am a trained Nutrition & Health Coach and can advice on changes to your diet or beneficial supplements, if needed.
I believe in a practical and grounded spirituality where we learn to love and accept ourselves exactly as we are. And this welcoming of all of who we are is the key to our ongoing health and happiness.
Ultimately, my sessions are not just energy healing, but rather a journey back to balance, self-compassion and a deeper understanding of who you are and the meaning behind your life’s experiences.
How Does It Work If I Live in a Different Country?
Energy Healing is just as powerful (sometimes more so!) when it is conducted at a distance. We just need to agree a time that suits you to receive it and at that time, you lie down somewhere comfortable to receive it. (Many clients will choose an hour before bedtime so that they can drift off to sleep straight after!)
We have an initial 15-20 minutes Skype chat before the healing so that I can have a brief picture of where you’re at in your life and what you wish to receive support with. I light a candle and we set your intentions. We then agree together on a time for your energy healing session/s and how you wish to receive your feedback and insights.
I can send a report by email or talk through everything over Skype again (which can be recorded and sent to you).
If you choose more than one session, I will also make and send you personal blends of vibrational flower essences to continue the gentle but powerful transformation between healing sessions.
How Does it Work In-Person?
In-person sessions are conducted at my home or at Oscailt Integrative Healing Centre in Dublin.
Sessions last 80-90 minutes so there is plenty of time to chat freely about your current life experiences and what you are seeking support with. We set intentions for the healing and then you lie fully clothed on a plinth (massage table) and just relax. Over the course of about an hour, I will hold my hands over various parts of your body (sometimes touching you, but usually not) and send healing energy to where it is most needed.
Most people sink into a deep, peaceful relaxation and don’t even feel the time go by!
Following the reiki session, I will feed back to you any insights and guidance I received and, if you wish, make up a blend of Bach flower essences to continue the healing over the weeks following the session.
What are My Qualifications?
- I am a Reiki & Seichem Master Therapist & Teacher
- I am graduate of the Irish Institution of Nutrition & Health, with a BTEC Diploma in Nutrition and Health Coaching
- I am a qualified meditation teacher through a two years of study with Dru Ireland
- I am also a Yoga Nidra teacher through study with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- I am certified to Level 2 as a Bach Flower Remedies Practitioner
- Life experience: sometimes there is nothing better than personal life experience to teach you true wisdom! I’ve learned to navigate through illness, anxiety, relationship break-up, life crises and come out the other side a wiser and more compassionate person – with a great desire to help others who are struggling through their own difficulties.
I'm Still Not Sure!
No problem 🙂
If you’re unsure about committing to working with me on a longer-term basis, please feel free to choose from one of the following options:
1. Book a 15-minute discovery call where we can chat about where you’re at, how we might work together and see if we’d be a good fit for each other. To organise, please contact me at [email protected]
2. Book a once-off healing session and get the full benefit of that before making a more long-term commitment. One session is a fantastic way to get to know me and how my work can benefit you. You’ll know then whether you’d like to commit to more!
If you do decide to go ahead with further sessions, the price of your first will be deducted from the total of the package you sign up for.
Begin Your Healing & Transformation…
I look forward to working with you!