Healing, Grounding, Guidance and Conversation
During this year’s lockdown, I organised some lovely reiki circles and they were so popular that I’ve decided to make them a monthly event for the rest of this year!
To help us navigate this very intense year in a grounded, guided and (relatively!) calm way, I would love to provide a space for anyone who has taken a reiki course to come together and receive support and reiki healing. And just to have the opportunity to have the kinds of conversations we don’t always get a chance to have in our regular social circles!
All the upheaval we’re experiencing means this time is ripe with opportunities for deep transformation and healing – if we choose it. If we can get comfortable for a while with not having any answers and with letting “normal” fall away, we can allow the clearing energy moving through the world to do its work on us too.
And come out the other side clearer on who we are and what we need.
And so I would love to invite you to attend any or all or these monthly gatherings taking place at 7pm. You can choose to come to as many as you like, according to your own needs.
What You Can Expect
Each gathering will last 1 hr 45 mins and comprise the following:
- A friendly group chat to get to know each other a little
- A short guided meditation to set intentions for what you would like to get from the reiki treatment
- During each circle I will respond to questions you have sent me and work through aspects of energy healing such as intention setting, co-creation with the Universe and clearing emotional blocks
- An hour of powerful, healing distance reiki
- Channeled guidance that came through for the group during the session
- A 3-card oracle card reading for the group for clarity and direction
How I Hope You Will Feel:
- Nourished through connection with like-minded people
- Comforted by the healing and channeled guidance you receive as a group
- Lighter and calmer due to energy rebalancing
- Inspired to reconnect to or build on your own personal reiki practice
- Calm and clearer on your next steps
- Supported through this time of so much change and uncertainty
Q & A’s
Does distance healing work?
How does a group healing work?
The guidance that comes through will be group guidance, so not personalised like a normal 1:1 reiki session. Whatever is the predominant issue for a group will be what comes though in the energy reading and the oracle card reading. But everyone is likely to benefit from the guidance in one way or another.
How do I access the circle?
Book Your Place
Secure your space on the date/s of your choice by clicking the relevant image and following the prompts to make your payment. Each circle takes place on a Tuesday at 7pm and on the following dates: 14th July, 11th August, 8th September, 6th October, 3rd November, 1st December.