Meditation & Yoga Nidra
Sunday Sanctuary – Deep Relaxation, Meditation & Massage
Sunday 22nd April
Give yourself the chance to slow down and take care of yourself for once…and see the results it has on every area of your life! Renew your energy, tap into the deep calm inside you…and connect with other like-minded people over a delicious lunch.
We are back again with a mix of deep relaxation, yoga nidra, massage and essential oils, guided meditation…and a healthy lunch around a big table to bring you back down to earth at the end.
Leave your busy life at the door, let us work our magic…and float out feeling refreshed and ready to begin your new week with energy and clarity!
No need for any experience of meditation or yoga…these workshops are open to everyone!
Union Cafe, Mount Merrion, Co. Dublin
Sunday 25th March
A special event for mothers of young children!
How would it feel to have a place to come each month where you switch off and get cared for for one precious Sunday morning?
To find quiet and calm again and to fill yourself back up – renewing your energy and resources.
To hang out with like-minded women in the same boat as you?
To receive support through honest conversation and laughter?
To gather together in community and receive nourishment in the form of delicious healthy food, a beautiful space, deep relaxation and rest (with blankets, cushions and candlelight) and connection
Benefits To You
- You’ll feel more in control of your life and less reactive to everything and everyone around you
- Much lower levels of stress and axiety
- You’ll have practical tools to deal with overwhelm and worry when they do raise their heads
- More kindness & compassion for yourself…and others
- Calmer and more present in your relationships with others (your partner, your kids, your work colleagues)
- You’ll feel happy for no reason! (this was my biggest surprise 🙂 )
- Decision-making will be much easier, as you’ll be able to listen more clearly to your heart and intuition
- You’ll make peace with yourself
Hope to see you soon!